By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, Refund Policy and all applicable laws
and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any
applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are
prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this
web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Inspired WebWorks, LLC’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Inspired WebWorks, LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Inspired WebWorks, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Inspired WebWorks, LLC’s web site(s) are provided “as is”. Inspired WebWorks, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Inspired WebWorks, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Inspired WebWorks, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Inspired WebWorks, LLC’s Internet site, even if Inspired WebWorks, LLC or a Inspired WebWorks, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Inspired WebWorks, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Inspired WebWorks, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Inspired WebWorks, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Inspired WebWorks, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Inspired WebWorks, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Inspired WebWorks, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Inspired WebWorks, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Refund Policy
When you select one of our web presence plans, you are purchasing a license to use our themes and services. You are not obligated to any length of contract. If you paid for your Inspired WebWorks membership one year in advance, and decide to cancel your membership prior to your one-year renewal date, we do not give a pro-rated refund.
If you are a month-to-month member, you may cancel at any time. When you cancel (either as a month-to-month member or when paying one year in advance), here’s what happens:
- 1. You keep all social media spaces we created for you including the Google account.
- 2. You can export and keep all of your blog posts and pages content from your WordPress dashboard.
- 3. All WordPress themes remain on our servers and are not permitted to be exported upon termination.
- 4. You may export and keep all of your contacts and newsletter subscribers from your contact manager and newsletter list(s).
- 5. We terminate your licensing for your website and remove the website and hosting from our server.
- 6. You own your domain name, so you may point it to any other server or website that you wish.
When taking one of our paid training courses, that is not included in your membership, you may cancel at any time, however there are no refunds.
As Inspired WebWorks, LLC offers non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is processed. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any service, product or enrolling in a course at our site.
We realize that unusual circumstances happen with digital downloads. Therefore, we will honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
If you purchase a downloaded, digital product and there is non-delivery of the product because of mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery e-mail from our digital product vendor.
In this case, visit our client services center Claims for non-delivery must be sent to in writing within 5 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the product will be considered received and downloaded.
If you have issues unzipping any of our digital products, please use the same procedure. Contact us at our client services center within 5 days from the order date. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may interpret your silence as a successful download of the product with no further right to compensate or repay for a “download issue” reason.
All of our digital products have been fully tested prior to becoming available for purchase.
We retain the right to correct any error within 72 hours. If we find that there is a deficiency that should be approved, and we fail to do so within 72 hours from the original date of the complaint (except weekends and holidays), we will issue a refund to the customer in full. If the customer chooses, we will also offer a replacement product of same value.
Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are founded only on the customer’s false expectations or wishes will not be honored.
Please note that we do not accept any responsibility and therefore we do not fulfill any refund/return/exchange requests founded on incompatibility of our products with third-party software (plug-ins, modules, search engines, add-ons, extensions, scripts, etc) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product. We can not and do not ensure that our products are fully compatible with any third-party platforms (other than stated) and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
We do not offer refunds on any of the Inspired WebWorks plans. You are not under any contract and may cancel your membership at which time. However, when a membership is cancelled, you will no longer have access to your website or the membership area.
10. Monthly and Annual Renewals
All web presence plans are offered monthly or annual billing. Your credit card or PayPal will automatically renew either each month or each year depending on the plan you choose. Your statement will read, “Inspired WebWorks, LLC”
Payment Failures and Cancellations
Memberships are set up on automatic payment. We use PayPal as our merchant processor whether you use a credit card or your PayPal account. If your payment fails, it is typically because of a credit card expiration. You will receive notice from PayPal that payment failed. We also receive notice that payment failed. PayPal will attempt to put payment through after the first and second failure.
If, after the 3rd payment attempt, payment still fails, we reserve the right to terminate your website and access to the members area.
Termination Grace Period
If you accidentally terminate your monthly subscription or, if you intentionally cancel your subscription and then change your mind, you must let us know within 48 hours (by sending an email to email@example.com) and initiate a new subscription within 5 business days or the website will be removed from our servers on the 6th business day following subscription cancellation.
If your account is terminated due to payment failure or subscription cancellation after the grace period, and you would like to reinstate your membership, there is a $200 reinstatement fee for your website.
If you need to change your payment date, (for example from the 5th of the month to the 15th), we allow a one-time change at no cost. If you need additional date changes, there will be a $25 fee. Payment date changes must be made within the same month.
There are no exceptions to the above.
11. Member Responsibilities
All Inspired WebWorks members are responsible for adding, deleting and maintaining all the content on their website (including blog posts, pages, videos and sidebar widgets) after the site is officially launched by Inspired WebWorks.
This includes any and all product changes including: product descriptions, product images, ingredients, expired links, URL’s.
“Officially launched” means that as a member, you have received your “Client Keys” document we create and email to you once your project is completed.
12. Disk Space and Bandwidth Overages
All plans are allocated with 2GB of disc space and 4GB of bandwidth transfer each month, which is plenty of space and allows for lots of web traffic. Overages of disc space and bandwidth will result in additional fees.
For example, to move up to:
3GB of disc space and 5GB of bandwidth is an additional $2 per month
4GB of disc space and 8GB of bandwidth is an additional $4 per month